- Property type: Mixed Development
- Offer type: For Sale , Hot Offer!
- City: Singapore
- Neighbourhood: Bukit Batok
- Bedrooms: 1-4
- Property size: 436-1319 sqft
- Year: 2020
- Area: West
Bukit Batok Street 41, Singapore
Le Quest condominium is the Only Mixed Development in Bukit Batok comprising of a 4-storey podium of Retail including an Educational Centre, a Supermarket and Food court.
The project comprises of a total of 516 residential units with choice of 1 to 4 Bedroom. It is strategically located, as it is within minutes drive to S’pore 2nd CBD – Jurong Lake District & Future Jurong Innovation District and to the High Speed Rail Station
|Project Name||Le Quest|
|Address||Bukit Batok West Avenue 6|
|Developer||Qingjian Realty (BBR) Pte Ltd|
|Tenure||99-year Leasehold commencing from 29 Aug 2017|
|Description||Mixed Development: 5 blocks of 16 storeys for Residences Including retail mall|
49 units of Restaurant, 49 units of Retail, 1 Foodcourt + 1 Supermarket (Total 100 units) and 1 Childcare Centre
|Estimated Site Area||14,696.70 m2|
|Gross Floor Area||474,591 sqft|
|Gross Floor Area for commercial use||64,583 sqft|
|Total No. of Units||516 Residential units|
|Category||Type||Est. unit (size)||Est. No of units|
|Studio + study||A1||40.5 sqm|
|1 bedroom + study||A2||46.2 sqm|
|2 bedroom||B1/B2||54.8 – 56.4 sqm|
590 – 607 sqft
|2 bedroom premium||B3||65.7 sqm|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe + Study||B4||66.2 sqm|
|3 bedroom||C1||76.6 sqm|
|3 Bedroom Suite||C2||82.4 sqm|
|3 Bedroom Premium||C3/C4||86.5 – 86.9 sqm|
931 – 935 sqft
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||C5/C6||92 – 95 sqm|
990 – 1023 sqft
|4 bedroom + study||D1||105.3 sqm|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||D2||122.5 sqm|
Located at the heart of it all, Le Quest is situated at Bukit Batok Street 41, near key expressways and 3 major MRT lines. Just a short 8-minute drive to Jurong Gateway, revel in the unparalleled offerings of entertainment, shopping, lifestyle and dining choices. Should your heart and body desire a moment of leisure activity, take a stroll to Lakeside and indulge yourself with sports and water recreations.
With the exciting Lakeside Gateway slated to be a mixed-use precinct and home to the future terminus of Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail, work and play will be even more seamless.Inspired by the convenience of downtown living, discover the joy of having everything you need, right at your doorstep. From food and groceries, to hip cafes, to a modern food court and even a child-care centre right downstairs, you’ve got it all. Renowned educational institutes are located nearby, so your children can spend more time on learning and developing their potential to the fullest.
- Park Connector Network at our doorstep – the development conveniently sits along an extensive PCN that leads to popular nature destinations such as Little Guilin, Bukit Batok Hillside Park, Bukit Batok Town Park, Bukit Batok Central, West Mall, Greenwood Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park, Chinese Garden and Jurong Lake District.
- Proximity to the up and coming Tengah 55000 Homes Forrest Town and HDB estates. Located at the fringe of Bukit Batok town, Le Quest will benefit from the growth and dynamism of a future visionary estate boasting of ‘Smart’ living (planning, environment, estate, living and solutions). It also will adopt a ‘forest town’ concept with hiking trails and at the same time pedestrian- and cyclist-centric.
- There are various amenities within the vicinity such as Dulwich College, Millenia Institute, Eden Secondary School, West Mall, future Primary School, future Nursing Home and future Civic & Community Institution (C&CI).
- Dedicated drop off design for Commercial & Residential – consists of a secured passenger pickup/drop off in front of the residential entrance, and a commercial drop off/ pick-up bays.
- A mixed development which provides local shopping, F&B, supermarket and learning centres etc.
- Residential Towers have direct access to their Units from 1st storey external cover walkway and car park decks (3rd &4th )
- Common Residential lobby accessible by Visitor from 1st storey residential drop-off area to Landscape deck (5th storey) along Bukit Batok Street 41.
- Landscaped facilities at 5th storey to refer to the facilities list below
- Bicycle lots: 110 lots, inclusive 20 lots on 1st storey with access to End-of-Trip facilities (shower/changing room located next to retail toilet).
- A fenceless mixed-development with commercial/retail shops which are easily accessible via perimeter covered walkways at 1st storey.
- A pedestrian thoroughfare across from Bukit Batok Street 41 to Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 which provides a seamless connectivity via designated paths access to the future Civic & Community Institution (C&CI).
- No hidden season parking charges to resident
- 2 years free complimentary shuttle bus service (for Residents and shoppers) to Bukit Batok MRT and Jurong East MRT Station.
- Priority will be given to resident for Childcare Centre registration.
- 1. 50m Lap Pool – estimated area 650 sqm
- 2. Aqua Lounge (Water Bed)
- 3. Stone Pool Deck
- 4. Picnic Ground
- 5. Tranquil Lawn (Soft Lawn Lounge)
- 6. Zen Garden (Forest Cove)
- 7. Reading Room
- 8. Chill-out Lounge (Outdoor Lounge)
- 9. Dining Alfresco (Outdoor Alfresco)
- 10. Fitness Corner
- 11. Social Room (Function Room)
- 12. Clubhouse
- 13. Family Pool – estimated area 470 sqm
- 14. Bubble Jet
- 15. Sculpture Water Feature
- 16. Family Pavilion
- 17. Dining Pavilion
- 18. Sky BBQ
- 19. Maze Garden
- 20. Garden Trail (Garden Walk)
- 21. Herb Garden
- 22. Putting Green
- 23. Reflective Water Feature (The Lantern)
- 24. Gym
- 25. Spa Lobby
- 26. Therapy Pool – estimated area 40 sqm
- 27. Kid’s Pool – estimated area 45 sqm
- 28. Children’s Playground
- 29. BBQ Pavilion
- 30. Tennis Court
- 31. The Retreat (Sky Cabana)
- 32. Kid’s Pavilion
- 33. Residential Arrival Lobby (Resi Common Lift Lobby)
- 34. Outdoor Genset
- 35. Substation
- 36. Bin Centre
- 37. Residential Vehicular Entrance & Exit
- 38. Retail Vehicular Entrance & Exit
- 39. Guard House
- Tengah Forest Town
- Park Connector
- Singapore’s Second Central Business District – Jurong Lake District
- Jurong Innovation District
- Bukit Batok West Shopping Centre
- Bukit Batok MRT Station
- Jurong East MRT Station
- 10-min drive to future terminus of the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur High Speed Rail